RESEARCH PROVEN BY LEADING INSTITUTIONS LIKE:
Finally, Quickly and Easily …
… Eliminate Brain Fog, Anxiety,
Depression, Memory Loss or Just a
General Feeling of Blah …
… in 30 Days or Less, Guaranteed, or
Your Money Back
Dear brain-conscious friend,
My friend Jenny was always losing her keys.
Coming out of the mall, she could never remember where she parked her car.
This embarrassing, nagging, ongoing memory problem had Jenny worried sick.
Until I told her about Vinpocetine.
First isolated from the lesser periwinkle plant in 1975 by Hungarian chemist Csaba Szántay. Vinpocetine boosts blood flow in the brain.
And has now helped countless people around the world improve alertness, cognition, concentration, memory and mood.
Jenny has been using Vinpocetine every day since I mentioned it to her. And she loves it.
Jenny no longer loses her keys. She can go to the mall and come out later knowing exactly where she parked her car. She can even recall the name of the last person she met.
So imagine Jenny’s shock when her local vitamin store told her the news. The FDA filed notice in the Federal Register in September 2016. Saying they were considering banning Vinpocetine from being sold as a dietary supplement.[i]
So what did Jenny do?
I’m sharing Jenny’s story with you – not because it’s unique.
In fact, her story is very common. Too common. That’s because …
… Jenny didn’t know that if her beloved Vinpocetine got banned by the FDA…
… that Jenny could simply choose another supplement to support her memory.
And all the gains she got from using Vinpocetine every day were not lost.
Turn back the clock.
like you were 18 again …
It seems to be a major kink in our human operating system ..
… we are resistant to change …
… if we find a potential solution to a health problem like failing memory, or depression …
… we stick with what works until someone takes it away from us …
… not realizing another solution could be around the corner. And even better than the last.
That’s when Jenny discovered she had other ways to boost the blood flow in her brain.
All it took was one panic-stricken phone call. And Jenny learned about Picamilon and Pine Bark Extract.
Both nootropic supplements help increase blood flow in the brain. Pine Bark Extract does it by increasing nitric oxide which helps dilate blood vessels. It even helps repair and maintain blood vessel lining health.
Then there’s Picamilon. Developed in Russia in 1969, Picamilon is a combination of the inhibitory neurotransmitter GABA with Vitamin B3 (niacin).
Studies show Picamilon is better at increasing brain blood flow than Vinpocetine.[ii]
Jenny couldn’t get Picamilon at her local vitamin shop. But she had several options for Pine Bark Extract.
Problem solved …
… now Jenny knows she has options for boosting brain health …
… and her memory continues to get better every day.
The supplement paradox: You need
nootropic supplements for optimizing
brain health but …
… how do you choose the best one?
My friend Jenny is not alone in knowing she has a problem with her brain. Then jumping at the first option that crossed her radar.
It could be an ad on TV. An email from a friend. A share on Facebook. An article in a magazine.
Hope for a solution to boost memory or motivation. A proven way to tame anxiety or relieve depression.
It’s only natural to want a better quality of life …
My name is David Tomen. And I’m author of NootropicsExpert.com. I faced the same dilemma as Jenny several years ago. Problems with my brain. And desperate for a solution.
About 10 years ago I was diagnosed Adult ADD. Up to then I had no idea why I had problems with focus all my adult life.
I bought and read dozens of self-help books on how to focus. I was depressed. Lost promotions because yearly management reviews said I wasn’t “focused”.
Then I ended up in the ER. What my wife feared was a heart attack turned out to be hypothyroidism. A non-functioning thyroid came with chronic fatigue syndrome, severe brain fog, memory loss, fibromyalgia, chronic pain, and adrenal fatigue.
We endured endless visits to specialists and hospitals including the Cleveland Clinic. This during episodes of forgetting dates and appointments, a failing business, a crumbling marriage, doctors, endocrinologists, neuroscience specialists and therapists.
Two different neurologists tested me for dementia, and early-onset Alzheimer’s.
Test results gave no indication of either Alzheimer’s or dementia. But clearly my brain was not working like it should.
The medical bills kept stacking up, and the doctors had all but given up. There was nothing wrong with me according to mainstream medicine!
But my life was falling apart and I had to make a decision.
Either figure this thing out. Or give up and die.
I decided there must be a better way.
Out of sheer desperation I searched the medical databases, blogs, websites, stacks of books and combed the forums. For years I dug and I searched. Experimented with every kind of so-called “alternative” remedy I could find.
And gradually, I got my life back.
My memory came back online. Depression and anxiety faded away. Happiness peaked out from behind the dark clouds of despair.
Now I have a thriving business. The relationship with the love of my life is better than the day we married.
I bounce out of bed at 5 a.m. to meditate for an hour. Take my nootropic supplements. And look forward to another productive day.
Nootropic Supplements Saved My Life
Now to be honest, it took more than a stack of supplements to turn things around. It took a lifestyle change with better food, some exercise and an attitude change.
But nootropic supplements were at the heart of this miraculous turn-around.
I figured out what my body and brain needed to repair and then maintain what felt like a younger version of me.
And I continue to tweak and refine every area of my brain and cognition.
Get Your Happy Back
So if you’re dealing with ADHD. Or are not happy with your life because of brain fog, low energy, moodiness, difficulty sleeping, memory loss or just a general feeling of malaise…
I wrote a book that could be your way back.
The first authoritative book on the healing power of nootropic supplements written in the last 20 years!
Nootropics and neuroscience are finally coming of age. Researchers and ordinary neurohackers just like us are beginning to understand a lot about the brain.
And we’ve found that you can literally turn your life around if you take care of your Head First!
The book is called …
Head First – The Complete Guide to Healing and Optimizing Your Brain with Nootropic Supplements.
Two years ago I began sharing what I learned about repairing and optimizing the brain on NootropicsExpert.com.
It soon became apparent to me that people around the world were searching for answers. Real, honest, in-depth answers on how to fix memory, anxiety, depression, OCD, and a host of other cognitive problems.
Then calls and emails from people like Jenny began to come in. Needing advice of brain health and repair.
So the next obvious step for me was to share what I’ve learned and continue to research as a book.
The book Head First begins with my story and what led me to want to share what I discovered about brain health and nootropic supplements with the world.
You begin with a clear understanding of what is possible with dietary supplements. That there is no single “magic pill” able to fix all that distresses the broken brain.
The next chapter explains in plain, easy-to-understand English how your brain works. What can go wrong. And the how and why a wisely chosen nootropic supplement can correct that problem.
This is not like some pulp, glossy magazine you’d find in the supermarket checkout line. But it’s not a dry, boring textbook either. You get real, actionable tips right from the start.
- Avoiding Tolerance – Causes of tolerance with nootropics, smart drugs and antidepressants. And how to prevent it. Pg. 16
- Perfect Timing – When and in what circumstances to take a nootropic for the best result. Pg. 18
- Proceed with Caution! – What supplements never, ever to take with a prescription SSRI. Or you could make things worse. Much worse. Pg. 20 And the one nootropic you must not take with a prescription antidepressant. Because it could kill you. Pg. 151
- Statins – Why statins can destroy your brain from the inside out along with your memory, mood and sex life. And if you must take statins, what to do to reverse the damage. Pg. 26
- Anxiety & Stress – A snapshot of the nootropic supplements that reduce anxiety and stress. Pg. 29 And then find out how chronic stress permanently degrades brain function. Here you find out about the ancient herbal remedy that reverses the brain damage caused by stress. Pg. 70.
- Peak Performance – Quicker thinking on your feet, improve verbal fluidity, humor and reaction time with these nootropics. Pg. 34
- Miracle-Gro® for Your Brain – Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF) is like Miracle-Gro for your brain which boosts long-term memory. These are the nootropics proven to increase BDNF. Pg. 34
Which Nootropic Supplement is Best?
The next major section of Head First investigates all of the most popular nootropic supplements available today. Dietary supplements that it may never have occurred to you were great cognitive enhancers!
Nootropic supplements that you can get today from your local vitamin shop or health food store.
Each review reveals where the supplement came from, and why it is used for cognitive health.
Each nootropic review provides an in-depth analysis on how the supplement works in your brain. What can go wrong in your brain. And how that nootropic addresses those problems.
The review also includes a section on how the supplement feels when you take it. Detailed dosage instructions based on clinical studies and user experience.
You then learn the possible side effects and drug interactions to watch out for. You also learn the best form of that nootropic supplement to buy and use. So there’s no confusion on which one to add to your shopping cart.
I have no doubt you’ll be amazed as you discover what some of these nootropic supplements can do.
- High-Speed Memory – Working memory is remembering what’s important to you. What the memory is for and why you decided to file it away in the first place. These nootropics are clinically proven to boost working memory. Pg. 35
- Ecstasy (Molly) – Take this before using Ecstasy at your next party to prevent to post-party crash & depression. Pg. 40
- Bipolar Disorder – This triad of nootropics when used together have a profound effect on taming bipolar disorder and improving mood. Pg. 41.
- Athletic Performance – The perfect supplement to improve athletic performance, build lean muscle mass, boost energy and shorten post-workout recovery. Pg. 43
- Alzheimer’s Disease – Thirteen published clinical trials showed this nootropic improved attention and memory in Alzheimer’s patients. Pg. 46 And another nootropic supplement that is possibly the best remedy available today to prevent Alzheimer’s. Pg. 413
- Recycle Antioxidants – Recycle the use of antioxidants Vitamin C & E, glutathione, and CoQ10 already in your body with the most potent free radical scavenger on the planet. You’ll feel better and save money on supplements. Pg. 49
- Music – Music sounds better, richer, deeper, and fuller when using this racetam. Pg. 58
- Healthier Babies – The nootropic shown to reverse fetal alcohol syndrome in babies. Pg. 60
- Top Study Aid – Combine these two widely available nootropic supplements to improve mood and motivation, boost study ability, information retention and improve long-term memory. The perfect study aid. Pg. 64
- Getting Clean with Easier Recovery – This Ayurvedic cure eases withdrawal symptoms from opiate and heroin withdrawal. Pg. 71
- Stiff as a Board – The nutrient so vital to cognition and nerve function that without it, we couldn’t move, think, sleep or remember anything. Pg. 101
- Living with Cannibals – Your brain will cannibalize its own cells if you don’t get enough of this essential nutrient. Pg. 103
Natural Alternatives to Adderall, Ritalin and Vyvanse
I’ve often wondered how my life would have been different if I’d been diagnosed ADD early in life.
What would it have been like had I not struggled with lack of focus and muddled thinking for most of my career. Maybe my intelligence and built-in work ethic would have put me in the executive offices as CEO of a major corporation.
But I’ll never know. Because I was undiagnosed ADD.
What about your child? Naturally, you want your kid to have every advantage in life. The ability to reach heights you never did.
Unfortunately, more and more children are being diagnosed ADHD or ADD. Mainstream medicine prescribes potent stimulant drugs that may or may not cause long-term harm to your child.
So how about a safe alternative to give your child a better chance at success. Studies show this nootropic as effective as Ritalin in controlling the symptoms of ADHD in children. Pg. 110
Another Ritalin alternative was once a prescription drug. Now we know this safe nootropic supplement works as well as Ritalin in treating the symptoms of ADHD. Pg. 145
You’ll also learn one of the top causes of ADHD in children. Pg. 202 And before you put your ADHD child on prescription stimulants like Adderall or Ritalin, consider trying this instead. Pg. 361
- ADHD 101 – How to improve the effects, reduce tolerance and eliminate the crash of ADHD medications like Ritalin. Pg. 274
- Best ADHD Stack – An effective nootropic stack for ADD & ADHD used with or without prescription stimulants. Pg. 275 A 9-week double-blind, placebo-controlled trial found this nootropic supplement to be effective in treating Adult ADD without the use of prescription stimulants. Pg. 431
- All Natural Stimulant Alternatives – The nootropic supplements proven to be as good as potent, prescription ADHD medications. Pg. 279
Even Music Sounds Better
The promise of nootropic supplements is not just for those of us with ADHD or memory problems or depression. Some of these dietary supplements even make music sound better. Your vision sharper and colors more vivid.
- Ohmmmm – This racetam developed in Japan decreases anxiety and improves mood even in very small doses. Enhanced color and sound. Meditation is deeper. Pg. 116
- Take the Crazy Out – What depression, bipolar disorder and schizophrenia have in common. And how to reduce symptoms. Pg. 121
- Kaboom! – The nootropic tested and proven to reduce the symptoms of Gulf War Syndrome in soldiers. Fewer headaches and irritability, less muscle pain and better recall. Pg. 123
- Feel Good – The primary “side effect” of adding this nootropic to your stack is – you’ll feel better. Ps. 124
- Boundless Energy – The form of CoQ10 to avoid if you’re over 25 years old. Pg. 125
- IQ Upgrade – The best and least expensive way to boost working memory, intelligence, I.Q. and reduce mental fatigue. Pg. 129
- Vegetarians – Want to be smarter than the meat-eaters? You can with this nootropic. And you’ll increase your I.Q. and attention span. Pg. 130
- Recharge your Mitochondria – The only form of creatine you should use to boost cognition, memory, critical thinking and decision-making. Pg. 132
- Banned – Lab tests for this “banned” youth hormone can predict how long you’ll live. Pg. 136 And one of the only nootropics banned by the World Anti-Doping Agency you can easily get as a supplement. It enhances alertness, focus, memory, and learning. And increases your cold tolerance while combating physical and mental fatigue. Pg. 342
- Golf Pro Secret – Supplementing with this nootropic during times of stress can help alleviate symptoms normally associated with high stress levels. Pg. 137 And the one nootropic proven to reduce stress and increase performance in runners, cyclists and golfers. Pg. 360
- Feel Like a Kid Again – Supplementing with this nootropic offers younger looking skin, better cognition and decision-making capability, and even helps fight the flu. Pg. 216 And another old-school nootropic that increases attention and vigilance. It even reduces age spots, fine lines and wrinkles. Pg. 142
- Marketing Madness – Heavily marketed as a natural antidepressant, the seeds of this West African tree should be avoided at all costs. Pg. 153
- Bio-Terrorism Neutered – For gardeners, farmers and soldiers. Protect your brain from chemical warfare agents like Sarin, and household insecticides with this nootropic. Pg. 160
Super-Charge Your Memory
I believe you’ll be amazed like I was on how long some of these compounds have been used by humans.
Ancient texts have revealed a plant called Coleus forskohlii, native to India, Burma and Thailand, has been used for thousands of years to treat heart disease, convulsions, spasms and painful urination.
It’s only now that we know this potent Ayurvedic herb is also the only known nootropic supplement to naturally boost cAMP levels needed for long-term potentiation which is required for forming and encoding long-term memory. Pg. 155
- The Vigilance Factor – The only form of Gingko Biloba proven to be effective for increasing alertness, concentration, focus and memory. Pg. 175
- Cure-all – The best form of ginseng for boosting mental alertness, memory, recall and learning. Pg. 182
- The Student Herb – This nootropic supplement “energizes the brain” during periods of high mental demand. Brilliant solution for busy executives too. Pg. 186 And another that works well for boosting mental energy. But avoid this nootropic supplement if you have asthma or emphysema. Pg. 195
- Raising the World’s IQ – Even moderate deficiency lowers intelligence by 10 – 15 IQ points. One of the easiest and least expensive ways to boost cognition and memory. Pg. 200
- The ‘Longevity Molecule’ – that begins decreasing at age 10! This nootropic is one of the most potent antioxidants known to man. It’s critical for brain health. It’s an antioxidant, neuroprotective, heavy metal chelator, anti-glycation, reduces inflammation and even b-amyloid plaques associated with Alzheimer’s. 213
- Autism – This nootropic supplement offers improvements in behavior, sociability, communication and vocabulary in children with autism. Pg. 217
- Fountain of Youth – By far the best anti-aging compound since Ponce de Leon was searching for the Fountain of Youth. Pg. 218
In 2002, the American Psychologic Association published a study called, “Antidepressants: A Triumph of Marketing Over Science?”.[iii]
The study was a meta-analysis of the FDA database of controlled trials used in the initial approval of the most popular antidepressants.
The authors of the study concluded after looking at all these clinical trials that, “Apparently antidepressants work, but just barely better than inert placebos.”
But it gets worse …
The side effects of the majority of the SSRI’s, MAOI’s, and benzodiazepines are not only bad. They are often absolutely horrific.
An analysis by author and scientist Ali le Vere for Green Med Info provides convincing evidence that many of the mass shootings you’ve heard about in the USA were very likely caused by the use of antidepressants and other anti-psychotic drugs.[iv]
I don’t use antidepressants because they literally make me feel sick.
And after seeing the evidence time and again on the side effects produced by these drugs. I don’t want to use them. And I certainly don’t want anyone in my family or friends using them.
Fortunately, we have much safer and very effective ways of treating the symptoms of anxiety, depression, OCD and other mood disorders.
Check this out …
- Bangkok Bliss – This herb native to the Far East tames anxiety and depression as well as two of the most-used antidepressants prescribed today. With no side effects. Pg. 73
- Better Then Benzos – Given to devotees in ancient India to help memorize long passages of text. This nootropic supplement is as effective for anxiety as the benzodiazepine drug lorazepam. Pg. 77
- Bliss Beans – From the tropical regions of India, Africa and the Caribbean, this legume fights inflammation, chelates heavy metals, is antibacterial, reduces brain fog, improves multi-tasking, motivation, energy levels, libido, and mood. And reduces stress. Pg. 223
- Nature’s Valium – The extract of a plant native to India, Burma and Thailand is a better option for treating anxiety than the popular benzodiazepine Valium®. Pg. 158
- Antidepressant Not Working? – The most common cause of preventable brain damage in the world. And a super-easy fix that costs less than a penny a day. Pg. 197 This one addition will make your entire nootropic stack more effective. Pg. 198 And if your prescription antidepressant isn’t working very well? This same nootropic will fix it. Pg. 199
- Just Chillin’ in Polynesia – A South Pacific Island remedy for anxiety, insomnia and restlessness. Without the side effects commonly associated with benzodiazepines used to treat anxiety. Pg. 208
- Mother Nature’s Xanax – Some neurohackers report this nootropic works as well as popping a Xanax®. Pg. 209 And another safer Russian-designed alternative to the benzodiazepines Valium® and Xanax. Pg. 327
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) – This nootropic helps you tame racing thoughts, and deal with stressful situations. Pg. 230 And another effective treatment for OCD using this natural nootropic supplement. Pg. 440
- Benzos Relief – How the use of benzos to help you sleep puts you at greater risk of dementia. And a natural alternative that will help you sleep. And repair your brain. Pg. 262
- Happiness Herb – The ‘happiness herb’ that has been used for thousands of years to treat anxiety and stress. Pg. 313
- Fearless – Take this to prevent anxiety and fear. Pg. 342
- “Better Then Xanax” – So say neurohackers who have added this nootropic to their stack. And it even reduces the severity and frequency of migraines. Pg. 365
- Indian Prozac – This flowering vine native to south India has been shown be as effective as Prozac® in treating depression. Pg. 371
- Eliminate Panic Attacks – Taken before an anxiety-producing event, this unique nootropic takes the edge off – with no sedation. Aging Baby Boomers report this nootropic helps them feel younger. They feel more alert, less joint and lower back pain, more energy, less anxiety and better focus. Pg. 403 And yet another proven, effective method for dealing with panic attacks. Pg. 430
- Why You’re Feeling Blue – You could be suffering from depression, brain fog, poor recall & memory, and pain because you’re low in these two vital and easy to replace nutrients. Pg. 428 And a meta-analysis of clinical trials including Medline, Psychinfo, AMED, and Cochrane Controlled Trials Register concluded that this natural nootropic was effective in treating major depression in adults. Pg. 429
- The Dark Cloud Has Lifted – This ancient talisman for warding off evil spirits is as effective today as prescription antidepressants in treating depression. The British Medical Journal reports this nootropic to be equally effective in treating depression and better tolerated than Paxil®. Pg. 434 But one nootropic supplement NOT to take if you have bipolar disorder. Or if you are on any antidepressant medication. Pg. 441
- The Golden Root – Discover the ancient herbal adaptogen with remarkable antidepressant and anti-anxiety properties. Shown to be as good as many prescription drugs used to treat depression and anxiety. Pg. 417
- Magic Bullet for Stress & Fatigue – How chronic stress triggers long-term, permanent changes in brain structure and function. And what you can do to recover. Pg. 419 Any kind of fatigue you experience regardless of the cause can be reversed by this magical, natural remedy. Pg. 420
- Better Than Prozac – Used for over 6,000 years to treat mood disorders, this nootropic boosts the ‘feel-good’ neurotransmitters dopamine and serotonin. It’s been found to be more effective than many of the most popular prescription antidepressants. Improving mood, boost alertness, cognition, decision-making, memory and even libido. Pg. 464
- Elixir of Life – Native to the Mediterranean region, neurohackers say it works as well as popping a Xanax® for reducing anxiety and stress. Pg. 228
With all of the natural and safer alternatives to anti-anxiety, antidepressant and other anti-psychotic meds – why play with fire?
Get your copy of Head First – The Complete Guide to Healing & Optimizing Your Brain with Nootropic Supplements right now.
And learn how you can lift your mood and tame anxiety simply by choosing the right nootropic supplement.
Love, Lust, Sex & Motivation
A lot of what we do with nootropic supplements seem to affect dopamine levels in our brain. Which comes as no surprise I’m sure.
Dopamine regulates the way we move our bodies, and affects our emotional responses. But problems with dopamine manifests as Parkinson’s and other debilitating diseases.
Turns out that several nootropic supplements reviewed in depth in Head First affect dopamine. You’ll find one of them on Page 283 that naturally boosts dopamine synthesis.
And it gets even better …
- No More Cravings – How to reduce cravings for sugar and alcohol. Pg. 235
- Crohn’s and Celiac Disease – How to reduce the symptoms of Crohn’s and Celiac Disease, and heal Leaky Gut Syndrome. Pg. 235
- Reverse Brain Aging – How to naturally boost Human Growth Hormone by 70%. Pg. 236
- How to Steep the Perfect Cup of Tea – How to get the most nootropic value when using green tea as your L-Theanine source. Instructions for steeping the perfect cup of tea. Pg. 250
- Stroke Recovery Treatment – How to prevent strokes, and even the damaging effects of stroke. Pg. 251
- Wipe Out Brain Fog – Absolutely required for the synthesis of RNA and DNA in brain cell mitochondria. This nootropic is required for optimal cognition and brain performance. Pg. 252.
- Eliminate Alzheimer’s – Deficiency in this neurotransmitter is one of the earliest indicators of Alzheimer’s Disease. Super easy fix. Pg. 260 Or take this along with Omega-3’s and DHA and avoid Alzheimer’s. Pg. 358 And most neurohackers supplementing with Omega-3’s, choline and this little know nootropic could avoid Alzheimer’s for life. Pg. 475
- Resetting the Jet Lag Body Clock – The best nootropic to help you deal with jet lag or shift work that has you working nights. Pg. 264 And another natural remedy for reducing symptoms of jet lag including problems with attention, working memory and cognition. Pg. 285
- Guilt Eliminator – The amino acid supplement that reduces cravings for cocaine, cannabis, tobacco and other addictions. Pg. 268
- Party Animal Support – How to reduce the severity of hangovers. Pg. 269
- TBI Recovery – A nootropic tested in a forward deployed field hospital in Iraq proven to reduce the symptoms of traumatic brain injury in soldiers. Pg. 270
- Genius IQ – How to increase your I.Q. score. Pg. 276
- All-Natural Stem Cell Generator – The natural cure for addictions, depression, anxiety, chronic stress, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Pg. 286
The Racetam-family of Nootropic Supplements
We can thank Dr. Corneliu Giurgea for coining the word we now associate with cognitive enhancement. The word nootropic was derived from the Greek words for “mind” (noos) and “towards” (tropein).[v]
Dr. Giurgea first synthesized Piracetam back in 1964 while working at the Belgian-based pharmaceutical company UCB Pharma. Piracetam was created to help treat motion sickness.
Surprisingly, Piracetam proved very successful in enhancing overall mental performance, memory and cognition. A first for a lab-created synthetic compound.
At least 19 racetams have been developed in the last 50 years. Each racetam shares a 2-Pyrrolidone base structure. But each are unique in their mechanism of action in your brain.
Head First reviews in depth 7 of the most popular and widely used racetams. Including one Japanese-created study aid that enhances vision, improves mood, boosts memory and reduces apathy. Pg. 293
- The Student Pill – The only racetam shown to boost Nerve Growth Factor (NGF), Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF), and mRNA in your brain with just one dose. Pg. 309
- Flow State – The Russian-developed nootropic that helps you enter the flow state. Pg. 307
- Verbal Fluency for Geeks – The best racetam for use as a study aid, also increases verbal fluidity, improves your mood, deepens your appreciation for music, and helps long-term memory. Pg. 308
- Modafinil Alternative – The one racetam neurohackers say is as good and effective as Modafinil. Pg. 320
- Over-Clock the CPU in Your Brain – Executives and students, the nootropic supplement you should use when learning new material or working through a tedious task. Makes reading faster and easier while retaining information for later. Pg. 322
- The Astronaut Nootropic – The racetam used by Russian cosmonauts on the International Space Station to combat physical and mental fatigue. Also facilitates learning and retention, reduces brain fog, increases alertness, and boosts physical stamina including tolerance to cold. Pg. 342
The Ultimate Guide to Nootropic Supplements
Nootropic supplements can help increase your memory, boost learning ability, improve your mood and assist overall brain function.
And other nootropic supplements have been shown to be effective in stopping, and even reversing neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Huntington’s and more.
Head First is your guide to helping you repair and optimize your brain. For a healthier, happier and better quality of life.
- No Smoking – The only safe type of nicotine that increases IQ, and boosts all forms of memory. Pg. 299
- Keyboard Warrior – A proven method for increasing typing speed. Pg. 301
- More & Better Sex – A common herb used to boost cognition, enhance libido & sexual performance, and even extend life span. Pg. 315
- 40+ Smarter – The ‘must-have’ nootropic for any neurohacker over the age of 40. Pg. 317
- Skip the Beans – Why lecithin is not considered a nootropic. And should be avoided. Pg. 349
- Backbone of Life – The fatty acid absolutely required for forming long-term memory and neuron repair. Pg. 350
- Wonder Drug – The “New Wonder Drug” that every neurohacker should include in your nootropic stack. Get it at your local vitamin shop. Pg. 351
- Ray Kurzweil-Endorsed – The one nootropic that inventor and futurist Ray Kurzweil gets intravenously once a week at his health clinic. Pg. 352
- Chicken Soup for the Brain Cell – Why brain cells die after you get pneumonia. Pharmaceutical drugs cannot prevent this cell death. Only supplementing with this one nootropic can restore brain cells even after infection sets in. Pg. 352
- It’s All Downhill Once You Hit 21 – Why attention, concentration, memory, mood and learning begin to decline once you hit your 20’s. And what to do about it. Pg. 356
- Eat Brains and Get Smarter – If you don’t regularly dine on cow brain, pig spleen or chicken hearts to maintain brain health. What you can do instead. Pg. 357
- #1 – One of the most important and effective nootropic supplements available today. It keeps brain cells healthy. And improves alertness, attention, cognition, memory, recall and mood. Pg. 363
- Boost the Effectiveness of Your Stack – Adding this increases the bioavailability of curcumin by 2000%. And the potency of all your supplements with this one inexpensive addition to your nootropic stack. Pg. 372
- NASA’s Nootropic – Discovered aboard NASA’s spaceship “STARDUST” in interstellar dust particles. This is the only known nutrient that promotes the growth of new mitochondria in your body’s cells. Pg. 385
- Nerve Repair – The combination of Vitamin E with this nootropic has been shown to regrow damaged sciatic nerves in animal studies. And stimulates nerve growth factor (NGF) in humans. This supplement excels at brain cell repair, maintenance and regeneration. The brain cells crucial for cognition, memory and learning. Pg. 386
- The Anti-Aging Holy Grail – This potent antioxidant is able to carry out 20,000 catalytic conversions compared to only 4 for Vitamin C. A boost in physical and mental energy you can feel. It’ll even protect you from pesticide-laden fruits and vegetables, if you don’t buy organic. Pg. 388
- Fibromyalgia – How to reduce fibromyalgia Pg. 425 And an effective and safe therapy in the management of fibromyalgia. Pg. 429 Some say this is the best natural remedy to treat the symptoms of fatigue and pain for those suffering from fibromyalgia. Pg. 491
- Painless Detox – How to reduce withdrawal symptoms when coming off opiates. Pg. 438
- The Truth about Clinical Trials – Why some clinical trials aren’t worth the paper their printed on. And in fact, can be downright lies. Pg. 439
- Hard as a Rock – A nootropic developed in Japan that beats chronic fatigue, improves memory and athletic performance, and helps treat erectile dysfunction. Pg. 448
- Big Pharma Deception – The U.S. PubMed database has 5,334 clinical trials clearly illustrating the value and power of this nootropic. And yet, the U.S. National Institutes of Health states, “There is little reliable evidence to support the use of (this nootropic) for any health condition because few clinical trials have been conducted”. What is this amazing supplement the American medical system is lying about? Find out on Pg. 462
- Boosts Intelligence, Fights Depression and Avoids Alzheimer’s – The nootropic so critical to brain function that it’s included in human baby formulas. Without it, life as we know it would cease to exist. Pg. 470
- Clarity of Thought – Neurohackers say adding this nootropic to their daily stack helps bring clarity of thought, resolving problems is faster and easier, math is easier, and making decisions from a clear emotional state simplifies life. Pg. 473
- Cerebral Blood Flow – Used as a prescription drug in Japan, Europe, Mexico and Russia, this dietary supplement increases cerebral blood flow. And as a bonus, is a powerful anti-inflammatory. Pg. 480
- Restore Your Memories – The best and least expensive way to restore failing long-term memory. Pg. 483
- Back to Basics – This basic vitamin is inactivated during cooking. Which means most people are deficient. So supplementing with this nootropic will boost cognition, memory and decision-making capabilities. It’s an effective anxiolytic. And it makes a helluva natural mosquito repellent if it’s taken every day. Pg. 490
The World’s Most Popular Nootropics
Now you don’t have to search endlessly for information on the next nootropic supplement you’d like to try. No more scanning site after site and old books for information on side effects and dosages.
In Head First, you’ll discover 72 of the most popular nootropic supplements used in the world today.
Each nootropic review provides exactly what the nootropic is, what it’s used for, how it works in your brain, and how it feels when you take it.
You’ll have access to dozens of clinical studies for each nootropic. Potential side effects and interactions with prescription medications. Recommended dosages and the best form of each supplement to buy.
Your Recipe for the Perfect Nootropic Stack
Head First is not just a materia medica of the most popular nootropic supplements used today.
You get detailed recommendations for boosting cognition, executive function, all forms of memory, anxiety, depression, energy, motivation, and even brain repair and maintenance.
One entire chapter is devoted to helping you evaluate the nootropics you need for your unique situation.
This book is easy to understand. Even if you’re trying nootropics for the first time. But Head First will satisfy the most experienced neurohacker with detailed in-depth information.
A book you can take to your doctor or naturopath when she asks why you want to try a supplement. With all the clinical evidence professional health care workers rely on to make informed decisions.
Experience the Power of Nootropics
You can read this book from cover to cover, just as you would a novel. It’s an engaging and interesting book. Believe me, this isn’t your average “power-up your brain” text.
But you can also use the book as a reference.
And I think most neurohackers will. You can read each chapter individually. You don’t need to read any particular chapter before any other. Each one stands on its own.
- Top 7 Brain Hacking Principles including “Choosing the Right Nootropic”, “Avoid Tolerance”, “Dosage and Synergy”, and “Evaluating Your Nootropic Stack”.
- How Your Brain Works delves into the microbiology of neurons, synapses, neurotransmitters and more. And how nootropics affect each.
- Nootropic Stack Recommendations explains which nootropic supplements you can use for faster thinking, alertness, energy and motivation. Through to the best supplements for dealing with anxiety and depression. Even how to repair things like traumatic brain injury, Alzheimer’s or stroke.
- How to Create the Best Nootropic Stack
- Your First Nootropic Stack starts with the basics to get you going on your nootropic journey for a better working and higher performing brain.
A Reference and Repair Manual for Your Brain
I’ve been using nootropic supplements for many years. And if you know my story, you know that I feel in my heart…
… the right combination of nootropic supplements saved my life.
Now I want to share this with you. And it’s finally here.
Normally a report or book of this professional quality would sell for up to $200.00. – but I want you to have this book today for only
If you order today, you will be among the first to receive an electronic version of my book for download right away.
Up to now only close friends and family, and visitors to NootropicsExpert.com, have had access to my discoveries from this deep dive into the neurohacking world.
They’ve seen and felt the evidence firsthand how nootropics work. Proven by biohackers around the world.
Now I want you to experience this for yourself.
This digital version of Head First would be a welcome addition to any healthcare professionals library. But I assure you once you download it to your tablet, computer or phone. You’ll be referring to it often.
Head First is an amazing book. One that I’m particularly proud of, and give much of the credit to sheer determination to just get better.
And wow! Did I succeed.
It’s over 600-pages, with hundreds of real, practical cures for healing and optimizing your brain. To help you and your family live a more active, healthy and vibrant life.
You could get this information on your own. But you’d have to comb through thousands of clinical studies like I did.
So for cost of a one-month supply of a high quality supplement, or pre-formulated nootropic stack, get Head First today for only
$47 $37! A digital-only edition, it is available for immediate download in PDF, .mobi and .epub formats.
Please don’t wait. You have an opportunity to be one of the first to dive into the first authoritative book on nootropic supplements written in the last 20 years.
Be at the top of your game for your next board meeting or VC presentation. Ace that important exam coming up. Be the kind of person you know she’ll admire on that next date. Put the fire back into your marriage.
Don’t wait another minute.
I urge you to experience the healing power of nootropics today with Head First – The Complete Guide to Healing and Optimizing Your Brain with Nootropic Supplements.
To Your Good Health,
Author of NootropicsExpert.com
P.S. Even if you feel like you did when you were a kid, and don’t have any of the health or brain issues mentioned in this letter, these nootropic supplements can easily ensure you and your family NEVER get one of these diseases to begin with. And even if you or a loved one is in any stage of one of these modern-day health issues, these nootropics can help wipe out, and eliminate the symptoms of many of these diseases before they take hold and overwhelm your body and brain. Click here to get started.
[i] “Request for Comment on the Status of Vinpocetine” Federal Register 09/07/2016
[ii] Mirzoyan R.S., Gan’shina T.S., Kosoi M.Y., Aleksandrin V.V., Aleksandrov P.N. “Effect of picamilon on the cerebral cortical blood supply and microcirculation in the pial arteriolar system” Bulletin of Experimental Biology and Medicine May 1989, Volume 107, Issue 5, pp 668-670
[iii] Antonuccio D.O., Burns D.D., Danton W.G.. “Antidepressants: a triumph of marketing over science?” Prevention & Treatment 2002;5:Article 25
[iv] Le Vere A. “Mass Shootings: The New Manifestation of an Ancient Phenomenon and their Link to Psychiatric Drugs” Green Med Info greenmedinfo.com October 5, 2017
[v] Shorvon S. “Pyrrolidone derivatives.” Lancet. 2001 Dec 1;358(9296):1885-92.