Muscle Expert Podcast with Ben Pakulski
The Nootropics Expert joins the Muscle Expert to discuss hacking flow state. David Tomen dove into nootropics after being diagnosed with adult ADD, he has since become one of the world’s leading experts on hacking your brain. Join David and Ben as they discuss hacking flow-state, a state of focus that results in complete absorption in a task. Ben and David also discuss some great nootropics that they have both had good results with as well as ways to support neurotransmitter function.
Vroom Vroom Veer with Jeff Smith
David helps Jeff build a basic nootropic stack for energy and focus
iTunes: Supplements for your Brain
Core Brain Journal with Dr. Charles Parker
Podcast subject: PTSD Nootropics Strategies Do Work – Tomen
Simply Human with Mark Rogers
Hosts Mark & Rick talk with David about the pronunciation of nootropic, Adult ADD, L-tyrosine, an early onset Alzheimer’s scare, free radicals, ATP, supplementation vs natural sources, brain frog, longevity, multi-vitamin, vitamin B9 (folate), Performance Lab multi-vitamin, YouTube Channel, and good feedback from folks he’s helping.
Learn True Health with Ashley James
- David Tomen on discovering Nootropics and becoming a Nootropics expert.
- Nootropics and smart drugs. What are those? What is the difference between smart drugs and Nootropics?
- The importance of knowing which supplements to pick.
- A walkthrough in taking Nootropics and their different effects.
- Choosing a high-quality supplement. Things to look for to spot a high-quality supplement.
- Foods that can promote brain health.
iTunes: Nootropics Ep. 362
Learn True Health with Ashley James
- Preventing Alzheimer’s and Dementia is not a sure thing but there are certain things that you can do to really increase your chances of it not happening.
- Free radicals and oxidative damage to the brain is by no means the only cause of cognitive problems and functional decline in your brain
- With the help of certain nootropics or supplements, you can increase your chances.
- Whole foods plant-based diets with healthy fats support brain health.
- Taking the right nootropic supplements can optimize your brain health and protect you from cognitive decline well into the future.
- It is never too late to start taking supplements.
Bio Alchemy: The Daily BioHacking Podcast
In this episode, we discuss how nootropics can be used in your daily life, what neurotransmitters are and how they could be resulting in you not feeling yourself, some of the most powerful herbal compounds for improving your brain and mood, how to protect yourself from cognitive decline later in life, lithium and its effects on mood, and whether ADHD is a bullshit diagnosis that can be more easily treated by taking better care of the brain.
Positive Productivity with Kim Sutton
Nootropics are gaining popularity all over the world! But what are they? Join Kim and David as they talk about keeping your brain at its optimum level of functionality.
- What are Nootropics and are you taking one?
- Why you have to sleep
- The birth of Nootropics Expert
- Thyroid health
- Nootropic stacks
- The Big Pharma and food supplement companies clash
- The brain miracle
- How to buy legitimate nootropics
“If you’ve got a problem and you think that is associated with your brain somehow do not give up, because it’s possible to fix it. Really don’t give up…ask the question. There’s no question that’s too dumb for this.” ~ David Tomen
Redefining Reality with Bryan Hardy
This podcast with David Tomen of NootropicsExpert.com is a fantastic resource for anyone struggling with brain health challenges, foggy memory, PTSD, depression, etc. and offers insights and natural solutions for how to correct the underlying biological issues most often associated with these conditions.
We chat about his personal struggles and how his life and health were falling apart a few years back and how he decided to make a change and create a comprehensive resource to help guide others to do the same.
Body Mind Empowerment with Siim Land
Topics discussed include how David fixed his brain, what are nootropics, nootropics that improve cognition, adaptogens for stress and anxiety, supplements for sleep and relaxation, how to fix low thyroid and best anti-aging supplements.
The Low Carb Leader with Dan Perryman
Learn about how David Tomen went of going from health issues that negatively affected his memory and marriage, to discovering and sharing the wonders of nootropic supplements.
Gain a deeper understanding of what nootropic dietary supplements are and how they could assist with neurological dilemmas and cognitive difficulties.
Heal Thyself Radio with Eric Madrid
Dr. Madrid and Nootropics expert, David Tomen (Founder of NootropicsExpert.com) discuss the history of Nootropics and how they have been useful for David and his journey in seeking optimal energy and maximal brain health.
iTunes: Interview with David Tomen
Relate Casts: Life Edge
Host Rick Zanotti talks about how he found David, when looking for info on supplements for neuropathy. We talk about how I started in nootropics and its history, where you can find them, Rick’s experience using ALCAR, how to find out what’s best for you, and more.
Podcast subject: Nootropics & Cruise Control
“Nootropics & Cruise Control” takes a closer look into nootropics and cognitive enhancers. Guest hosting will be Nootropics Expert David Tomen
YouTube: Nootropics & Cruise Control