Table of Contents
My Nootropic Stack Criteria
This is the list of cognitive improvements I eventually came up with:
- increase memory and recall
- eliminate brain fog
- ramp up motivation
- boost personal confidence
- help with concentration
- magnify my ability to learn and retain
- focus easily
- maintain a better mood – tone down depression
- improve vocabulary – words come easily
- reduce stress levels
- have better coordination
- improve sleep
Discovering Mind Lab Pro
Who Makes Mind Lab Pro?
Mind Lab Pro Ingredients
PS even increases nerve growth factor to help neurogenesis, cell maintenance and repair.
Folate is also involved in gene expression, amino acid synthesis, and myelin synthesis and repair.
Mind Lab Pro Dosage
Synergy of Nootropic Ingredients is Key
The key to making this nootropic stack work is two-fold:
- the exact amount required for optimal performance from each ingredient
- synergy or how they work together and complement each other for maximum results.
Just Say “No” to Proprietary Formulas
How Mind Lab Pro Works in Real Life
Everything just seems better. And life flows.
Mind Lab Pro is Impressive value
Bacopa Monnieri (45% bacosides) 250 mg – 90 capsules $14.99
Citicoline (Cognizin®) 250 mg – 60 capsules $20.38
Phosphatidylserine (PS) (Sharp PS® Green) 100 mg – 120 capsules $48.97
Lion’s Mane Mushroom (full-spectrum) 500 mg – 60 capsules $8.99
Rhodiola Rosea (3% rosavins, 1% salidrosides) 250 mg – 60 capsules $7.86
L-Theanine (Suntheanine®) 100 mg – 60 capsules $11.49
N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine (NALT) 350 mg – 120 capsules $12.29
Pine Bark Extract (95% proanthocyanidins ) 100 mg – 300 capsules $18.52
Vitamin B6 (P-5-P) 25 mg – 100 capsules $17.95
Vitamin B9 (folate) 400 mcg – 90 capsules $7.21
Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 1 mg – 60 capsules $18.95
Adjusting the price per capsule accordingly.
Pros & Cons of Mind Lab Pro
Now, let’s look at what I think are the pros and cons of this premium nootropic stack.
- Full disclosure on the amount of each ingredient
- High quality branded ingredients (i.e. Cognizin®, Sharp PS®, BioGenesis™ vitamins, Suntheanine®)
- Vegan natural Plantcaps®
- Highly bioavailable B-Vitamins (P-5-P and methylcobalamin)
- No additives
- Organic when available, and always free of toxic heavy metals and other contaminates
- Tested prior to encapsulation for allergens, GMOs, microbes, pesticides and herbicides
- Batches are re-tested to confirm potency, purity and activity after encapsulation
- Ships in recyclable cardboard security boxes filled with biodegradable packing peanuts
- Competitively priced
- Only available on their website (more on this in a minute)
- Citicoline dose is too low if you’re using racetams
Nootropics Expert Recommendation
[ii] “Citicoline,” WebMD. www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements. Retrieved November 24, 2015
[iii] “Phosphatidylserine,” WebMD. www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements. Retrieved November 24, 2015